HomeImmigration & Visa

If you want to studies in UK or China as international students you need apply your visa before you go, our legal team are from K&G Legal Consultants, UK based solicitors, all the information you providing below are directly sent to K&G Legal consultants, and our legal adviser will back to you regarding your enquires.

Please Note that: UKOAS does not providing immigration services, all the legal advise are provided by K&G Legal Consultants. Once you completed UKOAS Immigration & Visa advice application form, your information will directly sent to K&G Legal Consultants.


Immigration & Visa advice application form