David Game College, University Foundation Programme London
David Game College, University Foundation Programme
With a diversity of universities, libraries, parks and museums, London is a top location for international study.
David Game College is located in the very popular and fashionable Notting Hill Gate, by Portobello Market, in the Roayl Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It is next to the biggest park in London, Hyde Park.
The vivid multiculturalism of London ensures that you will always find a corner to call home. London offers an unrivalled learning environment for international students, on account of its rich heritage and diversity, and its wealth of learning institutions.
David Game College also has its own self-catering student accommodation, close to some of London's best-known attractions such as Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens.
The opportunity of studying and living in London is once in a lifetime, and whatever your interests you will be sure to love this experience.
David Game College, University Foundation Programme in Bath
Bath was once occupied by the Ancient Romans, and the remains of the Neo-Classical Roman baths they built there over 2,000 years ago can still be experienced to this day, as one of the most complete and exciting Roman remains in the country.
You will also have access to the hot springs, and the Georgian Pump Room, where the water containing 43 minerals, and believed to have unique health-benefitting properties, can be tasted.
The city also boasts some amazing architecture, including the medieval Bath Abbey.
Furthermore Bath is home to The Jane Austen Centre, Museum of Costume and Sydney Gardens, all of which can offer you with plenty of exciting cultural experiences.
Bath is considered by many to be a city of romance, which is also clean and safe.
Therefore, as a student you will have nothing to worry about, and we have every confidence that you will quickly feel at home in your new environment.
As the city is also home to Bath University, you be joining a well-established student community, which will offer many benefits, including discounted rates and a diverse social life including lively bars, excellent restaurants and energetic nightclubs.
If you are looking for a city that is rich in culture and history, as well as housing a lively student hub, then Bath is the place for you!
INTO University of East Anglia
Academic and English language preparation for international students
Top 3 reasons students choose INTO University of East Anglia
1. Ranked 14th in the UK (The Guardian University League Table 2015).
2. Number 1 for student satisfaction (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2013).
3. 93% for teaching satisfaction (National Student Survey 2013).
INTO University of Exeter
Top 3 reasons students choose INTO University of Exeter
1. Ranked 8th in the UK (Sunday Times University Guide 2014)
2. Placed 6th in the UK for student satisfaction with teaching quality (National Student Survey 2013)
3. Top 1% of universities globally (THE World University Rankings 2013-14)
INTO Newcastle University
Top 3 reasons students choose INTO Newcastle University
1. Ranked 18th in the UK (Sunday Times University Guide 2014)
2. Number 10 in the UK for overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2013)
3. Brand new state-of-the-art teaching facilities in a modern building
INTO Glasgow Caledonian University
Top 3 reasons students choose INTO Glasgow Caledonian University
- Strong focus on employability
- 99% student satisfaction rate for learning (ISB Summer 2012)
- Ranked 2nd in the UK for international student satisfaction (ISB 2013)
Top 3 reasons students choose INTO Manchester
- Wide university recognition, offering guaranteed progression to leading UK universities
- Placement services to support your university application
- Live and learn in one of the most popular student cities in the world
INTO Queen's University Belfast
Top 3 reasons students choose INTO Queen's University Belfast
- Ranked 29th in the UK (Complete University Guide and Sunday Times University Guide 2014)
- A member of the Russell Group of research-intensive British universities
- Lowest cost of living in the UK according to the British Council
INTO City University London
Top 3 reasons students choose INTO City University London
- Ranked in the top 5% of global universities (THE World University Rankings 2011-2012)
- Top 10 in the UK for Graduate level jobs, Sunday Times University Guide 2012
- The INTO City Foundation is the only International Foundation Programme that can guarantee progression to Cass Business School
INTO University of Gloucestershire
Top 3 reasons students choose INTO University of Gloucestershire
- More than 170 years of experience of providing high-quality education
- A multi-campus university: each offering a unique experience
- More than half of the subjects ranked in the UK top 30 (Guardian University Guide 2012)
Top 3 reasons students choose INTO London
- Over 1,500 progression degrees to choose from at leading UK universities
- Guaranteed progression to a UK university for all successful students
- Free placement services to support your university application
INTO University of Stirling
University validated preparation courses offering progression to the University of Stirling and other Scottish universities
Top 3 reasons students choose INTO University of Stirling
- 8th in the UK in the Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, 2014
- No.1 in international students’ survey for being a ‘good place to be’ (International Student Barometer 2012)
- At the centre of Scotland with Edinburgh, Glasgow and the Highlands all on your doorstep